Sunday, April 22, 2007

Close-up pictures

It's hard to see the faucet and light fixture, so I'm adding a couple close-ups for those who are obsessed with such things. The globes on the light fixture are called "clear beaded glass." They have lots of little bubbles all over them.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Nice! I have that faucet in one of my bathrooms.